In the Amur region, two sisters 13 and 5 years died from poisoning by an unknown substance, reports TASS.
It is reported that paramedics took three children – girls, and their 12-year-old brother. The girl died on the way to the hospital. According to the regional infectious diseases hospital, cause of death sisters became a hemorrhage in the adrenal glands, which can be triggered by different infections. While the test results are not ready, but doctors believe the children were poisoned by an unknown poison.
The boy is now in hospital, its condition satisfactory. Upon the death of the children, investigators are checking.