In Moscow in kindergarten was smoke

In Moscow school №1499 RIA Novosti reported that subordinate kindergarten was smoke.

A source in the emergency services reported that from kindergarten evacuated about 200 children, but the school said that pupils had more than 130. Smoke arose from the short circuit that caused the fire.

The school explained that none of the inmates was injured, the institution has now returned to work normally.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *