In Moscow the Barber’s clippers hit the client’s current

Serious stress and burns of the head and neck after a visit to the hairdresser on Union street got on Sunday 22-year – old client during a haircut at the hands of the master fired up the machine.


photo: pixabay.com

As it became known “MK”, the victim a young man named Adel constantly visit the beauty salon. Once again, he came in here around 18.00.

The Barber, as usual, began to work with hair Adelia bringing her proper state, but suddenly clipper hair failed — the appliance has closed, it lit up. Exactly at this point, the master worked with the hair near the ear.

Adel, apparently, got a shock – as it is even for a second stunned. And after the young man felt an unpleasant burning sensation on the head and neck region – it was thermal injury.

The frightened Barber called the medics. And those recorded in the patient thermal burns, and was treated with medicines. Adele decided to refuse hospitalization. He is unlikely to be the demand to compensate the damage, as they came to the Moscow region for work.

Barbers in the same day threw the ill-fated device.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *