Symptoms of prostatitis in men and its treatment today is the main topic for discussion at many international conferences and symposia devoted to the disorders of the male reproductive organs. It is known that problems of intimate concern to plan every second man aged 22 to 60 years, but few of them links these disorders with the prostate.
What is the importance of the problem?
It is important to remember — if not to treat prostatitis, then after a few years the patient men will show signs of sexual impotence and infertility, and cause disorders in intimate relationships, and the deepest depression.
Complications of prostatitis depend on the form the course and stage of neglect of the pathological process. Especially scares men the fact that inflammation of the prostate gland are directly connected disorders of the reproductive organs, including erectile dysfunction and weakness. Fortunately, today there are many effective methods to heal the prostate and get rid of its consequences, without resorting to the use of drugs. Because the latter often harmful for liver, stomach or kidneys as well as causing a huge number of side effects.
Why would a man need a prostate?
The prostate can safely be called one of the most important organs of the male sexual system. He is responsible for sexual performance and sex life in General. This endocrine gland is also called the second men’s heart and in the body performs several important functions:
- protects the genitourinary system men from penetration and spread of infections;
- produces a special secretion liquid that is responsible for the qualitative characteristics of the semen;
- produce hormones and active substances that regulate the operation of the sexual sphere.
Disorders in the prostate inevitably lead to disorders of sexual function, male impotence and infertility decrease of testosterone. Among the complex effects of isolated prostatitis vesiculitis, inflammation of the urethra and bladder, abscess of the prostate, and other conditions that are accompanied by its hyperplasia, i.e. increase in the volume, and dysfunction.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: causes, symptoms and treatment
What is prostatitis?
Prostatitis or inflammation in the prostate gland manifested in lesions of the tissues of the gland viruses and bacteria. Also, the pathology may develop in the setting of trauma, hormonal imbalance, General hypothermia, etc. Today the disease is diagnosed in approximately 45% of men of reproductive age. Interestingly, this figure increases in proportion to the age of the patients. For example, a 20-year-old men the incidence is 20%, whereas the 40-year — 40%, and 60-year — 60%, respectively.
Prostatitis is a very sensitive disease, so men often put going to the doctor. But after much thought, and the rise in symptoms they still make the decision to seek help. It is important to remember that inflammation of the prostate refers to the number of diseases, the consequences of which can completely change a person’s life.
What causes prostatitis?
At risk for such pathology is a whole list of men. And should be carefully studied to evaluate their health more fully. Most often, prostatitis is seen in those who:
- a sedentary lifestyle;
- bad and unbalanced feeds;
- the abuse of harmful habits;
- often supercooled;
- constantly changing sexual partners;
- abstains from sex.
Development of prostatitis promotes a huge number of factors. Despite this, all the causes of disease can be divided into two large groups:
The first agents are various streptococci and staphylococci, E. coli, Proteus, bacteria venereal nature, etc. But the microbial prostatitis accounts for only 5 % of the total number of clinical cases of this disease. So, more important are non-infectious causes of the disease. Often in this case we speak about the stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs.
Stagnation provoke the development of chronic forms of prostatitis. Reasons for such problems may be:
- irregular sexual life, as she is one of the main factors in the occurrence of inflammation and benign prostatic hyperplasia: at the moment of ejaculation there is a natural massage glandular body, and if it is absent, stagnation;
- age-related decrease levels of sex hormones, in particular testosterone, which leads to a decrease in libido;
- the abuse of alcohol and beer, which causes swelling of the soft tissues of the gland;
- injuries of the perineum, surgery on the pelvic organs, adhesive disease;
- unbalanced food that affects hormonal balance males and significantly reduces the production of the main hormone — testosterone.
Signs of the disease
The first thing you notice men in the early stages of formation of the pathological process — pain during urination. Over time the disease progresses and are also frequent but fruitless attempts to go to the toilet. Similar symptoms give the man a lot of inconvenience and make him dependent on toilet facilities.
It is important to understand that every body is different, so all the men prostatitis occurs in different ways. Sometimes the disease develops dramatically with the emergence of pronounced signs of an inflammatory process. In this case talking about acute prostatitis. More often the disease is asymptomatic, taking chronic, making it difficult to diagnose. This variant is the cause of sexual disorder, early ejaculation, infertility and impotence.
Among the symptoms of chronic prostatitis should distinguish:
- pain in the perineum, groin area;
- reduced potency;
- loss of interest in the opposite sex and intimacy;
- difficulty with erection;
- the feeling of a constantly full bladder;
- poor health, malaise, depression.
To treat can’t be ignored
Unfortunately, men do not always attach importance to first symptoms of prostatitis. Often they simply ignore the pathological manifestations and their treatment is postponed “indefinitely”.
To get started is to try a self-test. To determine 100% prostatitis without instrumental diagnostic methods are not capable of sometimes the most qualified physician. However, even far from the medicine man is able at the simple grounds to suspect that his prostate is something wrong. What should push the man to think that he may have prostatitis?
First, the fear men have to cause night trips to the toilet for a small need, which is one of the most significant signs of prostatitis.
Second, men with prostatitis almost always point frequent urination in small amounts. All this is accompanied by pain or discomfort in the urethra, and at the end the man is the feeling that the bladder is still full.
Third, to thoughts about prostatitis a man has to push the problems in the intimate life.
All these symptoms should be a sign that it is time to be examined for a more precise definition of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland. Such diagnostic methods include digital rectal exam, transrectal ultrasound, computed tomography, biopsy. Then you can start therapy.
As you know, a full range of traditional therapeutic interventions includes:
- prescription of antibacterial agents, and if necessary, antiviral and immunomodulatory drugs;
- physiotherapy treatment in relation to the affected area of laser therapy, hirudotherapy, magnetic field, ultrasound, etc.;
- a course of therapeutic massage, is designed to strengthen the body, restore normal microcirculation in tissues of the prostate and stimulate the regeneration of damaged cells of the gland.
Doctors often have to deal with the chronic form of the disease. Treatment of chronic prostatitis is carried out through the appointment of antibiotic therapy by making use of fluoroquinolones, macrolides and other antibacterial drugs broad-spectrum. This standard of treatment throughout the civilized world and currently is the main weapon in the hands of specialists classic against inflammation of the prostate gland. Unfortunately, as proven by numerous studies, such therapy is not always effective, while antibiotics have a detrimental effect on other organs of the patient. Antibiotics can cause the following negative effects:
- allergic reactions;
- dysbacteriosis of the intestine;
- disruption of the normal digestive processes;
- the lowered immunity;
- dysfunction of the liver and kidneys.
Also as adjunctive therapy in the complex treatment is prescribed:
- selective reuptake inhibitors of serotonin compounds that eliminate sexual disorders;
- the newer antidepressants that prolong the sexual act;
- drugs that enhance the potency.
Naturally, such treatment has not the best influence on your overall health. Toxic drugs that are used in the course of therapy, sometimes cause a person more harm than good. So after such medical treatment of the patient has a long time to recover.
Men’s strength and health. What products should be included in the diet of the stronger sex
The question of how to cure disorders of a sexual nature without using harmful pharmaceutical funds is of concern to many men. Fortunately, nowadays there are safe and effective therapies for disorders of the intimate sphere among which the particular trust and popularity of a new product based on natural components of the “Royal honey, Vital Honey”. The unique formula not only relieves men from early ejaculation and erection problems, but also improves the immune system, improves the quality of sperm, awakens the libido and heightens sensitivity during orgasm.
Royal honey, Vital Honey consists of natural components. They have a high bioavailability, well absorbed in the digestive tract and exert many positive effects, including:
- Strengthening of erection
- Strengthen orgasm
- Prolongation of sexual intercourse
- Increase libido
- Improvement of qualitative characteristics of seminal fluid
- Restoring male potency and readiness for intimacy
- Enhanced immunity
- Improving emotional state.
To get rid of a prostatitis is possible, if you do it right!
To buy the product >>
Currently, bee products — one of the most effective and reliable means for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate. Product based on special honey can be used at home, being fully confident that it will quickly relieve the discomfort, pain during urination, and problems intimate plan. Honey is a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, increases the immune reactivity, improves blood circulation, increases overall body tone and does not harm the internal organs.For publicity