In KHMAO school girl poisoned classmates trankvilizatoram

In the Khanty-Mansi Autonomous district (KHMAO), the Investigative Committee started checking after 12-year-old girl was poisoned by his peers for his tranquilizers.

As reports a press-Department service, the girl found in his house pills, which she took and gave to try nine classmates.

As a result, two students subsequently fell ill and were hospitalized, others were sent home under the supervision of their parents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *