“An American burnt your house down with a blowtorch while trying to get rid of spider

– A resident of the United States accidentally burned his house, trying using a blowtorch to get rid of annoys him spider and web, reports The Independent.

The incident occurred in Tucson, Arizona.

Firefighters said that he had received a call about the fire and smoke coming from the mobile home. By the time they arrived at the scene of the fire, the owner of the house with the help of neighbors managed to bring his aged mother. The woman received only minor injuries.

Outfit of the 23 firefighters put out fire in ten minutes. The amount of damage will set in the future experts. The red Cross volunteered to help the fire victims.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *