Informed by starring Kevin spacey accused to sexually assaulting minors
Advertising series “house of cards” in South Carolineee: Reuters
An American company Netfliх amid the scandal around Kevin spacey announced the closure of the series “house of cards”, where the actor plays one of main roles and is the Executive producer, wrote on Monday Variety.
The sixth season premiere of which is scheduled for 2018, will be the series last.
Culture30 Oct 2017Кевин spacey confessed his to homoseksualiteit read more
Netfliх and the Studio Media Rights Capital, which makes the series, on Monday released a joint statement in which he said that concerned about the news about Kevin spacey, and promised to hold a meeting with his staff and actors involved in the projects.
At the same time, the newspaper Hollywood Reporter notes that the closure of “house of cards” can be not connected with the scandal around spacey. The publication believes that the reason might be a General change of strategy Netflix, which recently closed several commercially successful projects, among which was a series of “Annealing” and “the Eighth sense”.
Political drama “house of cards” comes out on the video service Netfliх 2013. During this time, the series was more than 40 times nominated for the Emmy award, received six statuettes, and Kevin spacey received the Golden globe for best actor.
Previously spacey made coming out, confessing his homosexuality. This happened after the actor Anthony RAPP accused spacey in the harassment. According to RAPP, he was about 14 years old. Spacey said that he doesn’t remember this moment, however, brought the actor an apology.