“The bookmakers called “Seville” the favorite of the match with “Spartak”

Experts suggest that the game will be rich of goals

The Spanish “Sevilla” is a favorite of match of the fourth round of group stage of UEFA Champions League against Spartak Moscow, according to experts of the company “Rating Bookmakers”.

Sweetpurple European cups-2017/18Все materials plot

Factor on a victory “Seville” is 1.42, on the success of “Spartacus” – 6,76 (on a tie – 5,09).

“Bookmakers consider “Spartak” the big underdog of the match. The rate of victory is approximately equal to a probability of 14%. For comparison the odds of “Seville” bookmakers estimate about 67%. The remaining 19% is the probability that it will be a draw,” – said “Interfax” expert “Rating Bookmakers,” Alex Tkachuk.

“Bets players are in great accordance with the bookmaker’s assessment is that in “Spartak” the Russians believe a little more than the bookmakers, and “Seville” – a little less,” he said.

Analysts believe that the game will have many goals. To bet that the opponents will score more than two goals, for a 1.46. The probability that the game will be two goals or less, the estimated coefficient of 2.59.

According to their estimation, the greatest chances to score have the players, “Seville” wisam Ben Yedder (1,85) and Nolito (2,5). The most likely Goalscorers among the players of “Spartacus” Quincy promes (3,4) and Luiz Adriano (3,4).

Match “Seville” – “Spartak” will be held November 1 in Spain will start at 22:45 GMT. Previously, these teams met in Moscow in the framework of the third round: in this match “Spartak” have achieved a major victory – 5:1.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *