“Bookmakers named the national team of Argentina the favorite of the match.

– The Argentine national team on football is a favorite of the friendly match against the national team of Russia, experts of the company “Rating Bookmakers”.

The coefficient on the victory of Argentines is 1.82, the success of the Russians – 4,65 (for draw and 3.5).

“Bookmakers believe the Russian national team a major underdog of the match against Argentina. The coefficient for the victory of Russians is the approximate probability of 21%. For comparison, the chances of the Argentine national team with the bookmakers about 52%. The remaining 27% – the probability that it will be a draw,” – said “Interfax” expert “Rating Bookmakers” Nikolai Solovyov.

The most likely outcomes of the match, according to bookmakers, is the victory of Argentines with the score 1:0 (the current ratio of 5.67), draw 1:1 (5,95) and the success of the team of Argentina with 2:0 (7,21).

The match Russia – Argentina (“Interfax” will conduct a text broadcast of the meeting) will be held at the stadium “Luzhniki” in Moscow, beginning 16:00 GMT. Both teams are participants of the 2018 world Cup, which will be held in Russia.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *