From electric shock killed 12-year-old schoolgirl in the Serpukhov district of Moscow region. Child of his indiscretion took water treatment connected to a charger cell phone.
As it became known “MK”, the tragic incident occurred on January 31, around 9 PM. Vika (name changed) was brought up in the family of the driver and the assistant Director of the company. The teenager was the only and favorite child in the family. About a year ago, Vick, along with his parents moved — they bought a new comfortable apartment, getting a Bank mortgage loan.
In that ill-fated day, the girl after school left to practice basketball. The young athlete ran around the Playground like mad — the disciples preparing for an important match against a team from a nearby school, and the coach considered her a leader. Apart from basketball Vic was fond of skiing and several times occupied prize-winning places at competitions. She also attended a school dance circle, was always the life and soul of the company and also studied at the “excellent”. After intense exercise, the schoolgirl decided to take a bath at home. Mom was cooking dinner dad, who had to come from work late in the evening. That was not boring, the girl took a cell phone with charger and electric cord. Half an hour later the mother suspected something was wrong — from the bathroom for a long time without a sound. The woman opened the door and saw a terrible picture — Vic lay motionless with submerged head, and the phone floated nearby, connected to the electrical extension cord. The mother immediately called an ambulance, and she tried to resuscitate her daughter, but all her attempts were unsuccessful. Arrived on the scene, the doctors pronounced the death of child from electric shock.
— On the given fact GSU SK of Russia across Moscow region is being tested, the results of which the investigators will take a procedural decision, — told “MK” the senior assistant administrator of GSU SK of Russia across Moscow region Olga Brady.
Be the first to know about incidents: this was “breaking news” in the Telegram.