The Belgorod schoolgirl died choking on purchased hot dog

In social networks reported about the deaths in the Belgorod schoolgirl who choked on a hot dog. The Investigative Committee started checking.


photo: pixabay.com

As reported in the local public in a social network “Vkontakte”, the incident occurred the day before at school №18.

According to eyewitnesses, the girl bought a hot dog to a nearby grocery store. However, according to another witness, the girl went to a drawing class, and then suddenly lost consciousness.

It is known that to pump the girl tried school doctor, but by the time of her arrival the girl showed no signs of life.

“It is by results judicial-medical research of the body the cause of death was asphyxia as a result of inhaled food,” – said the Investigative Committee.

Be the first to know about incidents: this was “breaking news” in the Telegram.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *