“The Russians have an equal chance of CSKA and “red Star” to win the match LE

Evgeny Lovchev has expressed “Interfax” that the match will likely end in a draw

CSKA Moscow and Belgrade “Crvena Zvezda” have equal chances of success in the first match of 1/16 final of UEFA Europa League in Serbia, experts say the company “Rating Bookmakers”.

It is reported that the bookmakers odds CSKA win ratio of 2.77. To put the Serbian club for 2.89. At a draw ratio of 3.14 is proposed.

“CSKA and his Serbian opponents, the chances are almost equal in the field for Muscovites match: about 35% the chances of CSKA, 34% in “red Star”, and the remaining 31% are a draw,” – said “Interfax” expert “Rating Bookmakers,” Alex Tkachuk.

“CSKA training camp until it was Ahmed Musa, played very poorly in attack. Yes, in years past, the principle was the same story. With the defense have “soldiers” in order. And after returning Nigerian striker CSKA to score more. And most importantly, that Moses does not need much time to get used to the team. A long pass and an easy, fast, Musa creates danger in front of goal. CSKA is stronger “red Star”. But at the expense of the field Serbian club will achieve a draw,” commented the “Interfax” expert “Rating Bookmakers”, the former player of the national team of the USSR Yevgeny Lovchev.

The probability of passage CSKA in 1/8 finals of the tournament estimated coefficient of 1.5. To put that it will “Crvena Zvezda”, with a ratio of 2.71.

The most likely outcome, according to analysts, a 1:1 draw (the current ratio of 6.5), the victory of the “red Star” with the score 1:0 (7,5) and the success of the team of Victor Goncharenko with the same score (7,5).

According to experts, the greatest chances to score in the match have the player of the Serbian team, Aleksandar Pesic (ratio of 2.99), CSKA forward Ahmed Musa (3.34) and another player of CSKA for vitinho, (3,48).

Meeting at the stadium “Rajko Mitic” will begin 13 February at 20:00 GMT. The return match will be held in Moscow on February 21.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *