“Bookmakers estimated the chances of CSKA to success in the match with London “Arsenal”

– The London football club “Arsenal” is a favorite of the first match of 1/4 of final of UEFA Europa League against CSKA Moscow, experts say.

Спорт02 APR 2018Почти 500 CSKA fans will attend the match with Arsenal in Londoncity read more

“The chances of CSKA Moscow to reach the semi-finals of the Europa League not exceed 21%, the remaining 79% is accounted for by the London gunners. As for the first match, the probability of winning in it of Muscovites and even lower – less than 9%. Of course, the favorite of the meeting in London “Arsenal”: the probability of triumph about 73%,” – said “Interfax” expert “Rating Bookmakers,” Alex Tkachuk.

Bookmakers estimate the chances of a British win ratio of 1.34. To bet on CSKA can over 11.5. At a draw ratio of 5.2 is proposed.

The most likely outcome, according to analysts, the victory of “Arsenal” with the score 2:0 (the current ratio of 6.0), 1:0 (6.5) and 2:1 (7,5).

According to experts, the greatest chances to score in the match are the players of the English team Alexander lacazette (factor of 2.1), Danny Welbeck (2,3) and Henrikh Mkhitaryan (2,75).

Match “Arsenal” – CSKA will take place on Thursday in London at the Emirates stadium. Start – 22:05 GMT. The return leg will be held in Moscow on April 12 and starts at the same time.

Match CSKA Moscow in the European Cup-2017/18

CSKA as the silver medalist of the championship of Russia started in the current season of the European competitions with the third qualifying round of the Champions League, then qualified for the group stage. In their group, the club finished third, which gave him the right to continue to participate in the competition in 1/16 final LE. Here it is the sum of two meetings has won the Serbian “Crvena Zvezda”, and in 1/8 finals of the French team Lyon.

CSKA is the only remaining representative of Russia in Euro cups. After the match 1/8 finals of the Europa League has left Moscow “the locomotive” and Petersburg “Zenith” on the previous stage concluded capital “Spartak”. And FC “Krasnodar” could not overcome the qualifying round of the Europa League, having lost the ability to speak in the group stage.

Match of “Arsenal”

Arsenal won in the previous championship of England in fifth place and got a direct ticket into the group stage of the Europa League. Taking first place in its group, the London club came out in the 1/16 finals, where the two defeated the Swedish team “östersund”. And in the 1/8 final he was stronger than the Italian “Milan”.

At present Arsenal is sixth in the Premier League. CSKA are third in the championship of Russia.

Follow us on Yandex.The news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *