Smoking tambovchanka burned ashes on the stroller with your child

The investigative Committee of the Tambov region launched a probe after the fire of the pram, which was a month-old baby. The press service of the Ministry reports that the fire occurred through the fault of the mother-smokers.


photo: Ilya Shabardin

It is reported that the baby broke out after getting into her cigarette ashes 19-year-old mother of the child.

She was Smoking on the balcony and then walked to the stroller with a lightened cigarette. As a result of fire, the child received burns to 12% of the body.

Now the boy is in resuscitation of regional children’s clinical hospital. Physicians estimate its state as steadily heavy.

It is noted that the family did not consist on the account of the guardianship as dysfunctional.

Read our news first – add “MK” to your favorite sources.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *